ONE DAY ELEPHANT AND GRAND CANYON EXPERIENCE
One Day Elephant and Grand Canyon
Pick up from your hotel at 8.00 – 8.30 am.
Return to your hotel at 5.00 – 5.30 pm.
* Collection times may vary slightly depending on pick up location.
We offer a free transfer service to all places of accommodation within a 5 km radius of Our office in Chiang Mai’s Old City and inside super highway. Transport from locations outside this area will incur a surcharge.
**Our vehicles normally are single- or dual-cab 4x4s with bench seats in the back covered by an open canopy.**
♥ ITINERARY: One Day Elephant and Grand Canyon Experience
- Pick up from your hotel or accommodation in Chiangmai City around 8.00 – 8.30 am.
- Drive approx 1.5 hours, South of Chiangmai through nature landscapes, agricultural area, and forested hills. (Including a quick stop at a local market where you can explore the market, get some coffee and snack.)
- Arrive at Chiangmai Elephant Home, change clothes into a beautiful uniforms provided by us.
- Your guide will explain your program activities and tell you about elephant history and their behavior.
- Learn to make the elephants vitamin balls or tamarind treats.
- Feed the elephants with your own basket full of food; Vitamin ball, Bananas, Sugar canes, Grasses, etc.
- Observe, Interact, and play with the elephants in their natural home as you learn about their behavior and history. You will have plenty of wonderful photo opportunities with the elephants.
- Enjoy a buffet lunch of traditional Thai food and fresh fruit, a bottle of drinking water provided.
- Take a mud spa with the elephants. (Wearing your swimming suit.)
- Walk down to the river and enjoy bathing and brushing the elephants. You will have plenty of wonderful photo opportunities with the elephants.
- Say farewell to your elephants and your new friends at Chiangmai Elephant Home after a memorable experience.
- Leave Chiangmai Elephants Home, and drive 1 hour to Grand Canyon
- Explore, swim and relax at the Grand Canyon
- Return to your hotel or accommodation in Chiangmai City around 5.00 – 5.30 pm.
* Please Note: At Chiang Mai Elephant Home, we will allow you to spend as much time as possible with the elephants. Therefore, there is no formal schedule and aside from pick-up times, the times shown here are approximations.
♥ WHAT TO BRING:
|Clothes for changing||Camera (Optional)|
♥ TRIP COSTS: (per person)
|Children: 4-9 yrs||1,800 Baht/Person|
* If your booking is for a group of more than 15 people, Please CONTACT US.*
♥ PRICE INCLUDES:
- Transportation; Pick up and drop off to your hotel/Accommodation in Chiangmai City
- T.A.T. Licensed and qualified English-Speaking guide
- Grand Canyon entrance fee
- Uniform for camp activities
- Food for feeding the Elephants
- A buffet lunch of traditional Thai food and fresh fruit
- Drinking water
- Small group
**Please note that we offer fast and best quality outsourcing of professional photography service, the staffs will take pictures and videos throughout the day in the camp, and you can purchase all the files with a small fee.**