2 DAYS 1 NIGHT HIKING ANDÂ ELEPHANT EXPERIENCE
2 Days 1 Night Hiking and ElephantÂ
Pick up from your hotel at 8.00 â 8.30 am.
Return to your hotel at 4.30 â 5.00 pm.
* Collection times may vary slightly depending on pick up location.
We offer a free transfer service to all places of accommodation within a 5 km radius of Our office in Chiang Maiâs Old City and inside super highway. Transport from locations outside this area will incur a surcharge.
**Our vehicles normally are single- or dual-cab 4x4s with bench seats in the back covered by an open canopy.**
â¥ ITINERARY:Â 2 Days 1 Night HikingÂ and Elephant Experience
- Pick up from your hotel or accommodation in Chiangmai City around 8.00 – 8.30 am.
- Drive approx 1.5 hours, South of Chiangmai throughÂ nature landscapes, agricultural area, and forested hills.Â (Including a quick stop at a local market where you can explore the market, get some coffee and snack.)
- Hiking 2 hours through the jungle, farmland, rice terraces and learn about tropical ecosystems from your local guide.
- Have a delicious picnic lunch of traditional Thai food in the jungle.
- Enjoy more trekking in the afternoon,Â trekÂ through the jungle and agricultural areasÂ and spend time atÂ waterfalls where you can swim and relax.
- Thai traditional food will be serve for dinner, you are welcome to watch or help out in the kitchen.
- Have a relax evening and enjoy a good night sleep in the bamboo hut with mosquito nets.
- Enjoy your breakfast and then travel to Chiang Mai Elephant home
- Change clothes into a beautiful uniforms provided by us.
- Your guide will explain your program activities and tell you about elephant history and their behavior.
- Learn to make the elephants vitamin balls or tamarind treats.
- Feed the elephants with your own basket full of food; Vitamin ball, Bananas, Sugar canes, Grasses, etc.
- Observe, Interact, and play with theÂ elephants in their natural home.Â You will have plenty of wonderful photo opportunities with the elephants.
- Enjoy a buffet lunch of traditional Thai food and fresh fruit, drinking water is provided.
- Take a mud spa with the elephants. (Wearing your swimming suit.)
- Walk down to the river and enjoy bathing and brushing the elephants.Â Certainly moreÂ photo opportunities!
- Finally say farewell to your elephants and your new friends at Chiangmai Elephant Home after a memorable experience.
- Leave Chiangmai Elephants Home and enjoy your bamboo rafting for 1 hour
- Return to your hotel or accommodation in Chiangmai City around 4.30 â 5.00 pm.
* Please Note: At Chiang Mai Elephant Home, we will allow you to spend as much time as possible with the elephants. Therefore, there is no formal schedule and aside from pick-up times, the times shown here are approximations.
â¥ WHAT TO BRING:Â
|Overnight bag with Clothes for changing||Camera (Optional)|
|Flashlight and Personal items||Any personal medicine|
* (Rain Jacket – Rainy Season April – October)
â¥ TRIP COSTS: (per person)
|Children: 4-9 yrs||3,200 Baht/Person|
* If your booking is for a group of more than 10 people, Please CONTACT US.*
â¥ PRICE INCLUDES:
- Transportation; Pick up and drop off to your hotel/Accommodation in Chiangmai City
- T.A.T. Licensed and qualified English-Speaking guide
- Uniform for camp activities
- Food for feeding the Elephants
- Food: Day 1 – Picnic Lunch and Home cook dinner, Day 2 – Breakfast and buffet lunches with fresh fruit
- Drinking water
- Small group
- One night Accommodation
- Bamboo Rafting
Note:Â If you are booking as single person you MUST be prepared to share with another guest.
**Please note that we offer fast and best quality outsourcing of professional photography service, the staffs will take pictures and videos throughout the day in the camp, and you can purchase all the files with a small fee.**