ONE DAYÂ DOI INTHANON NATIONAL PARK ANDÂ ELEPHANT EXPERIENCE
One Day Doi Inthanon National Park and ElephantÂ
Pick up from your hotel at 7.00 â 7.30 am.
Return to your hotel at 5.30 â 6.00 pm.
* Collection times may vary slightly depending on pick up location.
We offer a free transfer service to all places of accommodation within a 5 km radius of Our office in Chiang Maiâs Old City and inside super highway. Transport from locations outside this area will incur a surcharge.
**Our vehicles normally are single- or dual-cab 4x4s with bench seats in the back covered by an open canopy.**
â¥ ITINERARY: One DayÂ Doi Inthanon National Park and Elephant Experience
- Pick up from your hotel or accommodation in Chiangmai City around 7.00 – 7.30 am.
- Drive approx 2 hours to Doi Inthanon national park. (Including a quick stop at a local market. Where you can explore the market, get some coffee and snack.)
- Explore Wachirathan Waterfalls
- Visit the highest peak of Thailand
- Explore the twin pagodas that were built in honor of the King (Rama 9) and the Queen of Thailand.
- Visit Hill tribe market
- Arrive at Chiangmai Elephant Home, change clothes into a beautiful uniforms.
- Enjoy a buffet lunch of traditional Thai food and fresh fruit, drinking water is provided.
- Your guide will explain your program activities. And tell you about elephant history and their behavior.
- Learn to make the elephants vitamin balls or tamarind treats.
- Feed the elephants with your own basket full of food; Vitamin ball, Bananas, Sugar canes, Grasses, etc.
- Observe, Interact, and play with theÂ elephants in their natural home.Â You will have plenty of wonderful photo opportunities with the elephants.
- Take a mud spa with the elephants. (Wearing your swimming suit.)
- Walk down to the river and enjoy bathing and brushing the elephants.Â Certainly moreÂ photo opportunities!
- Finally say farewell to your elephants after a memorable experience.
- Leave Chiangmai Elephants Home
- Return to your hotel or accommodation in Chiangmai City around 5.30 â 6.00 pm.
* Please Note: At Chiang Mai Elephant Home, we will allow you to spend as much time as possible with the elephants. Therefore, there is no formal schedule and aside from pick-up times. The times shown here are approximations.
â¥ WHAT TO BRING:Â
|Clothes for changing||Camera (Optional)|
â¥ TRIP COSTS: (per person)
|Children: 4-9 yrs||2,900 Baht/Person|
* If your booking is for a group of more than 15 people, Please CONTACT US.*
â¥ PRICE INCLUDES:
- Transportation; Pick up and drop off to your hotel/Accommodation in Chiangmai City
- T.A.T. Licensed and qualified English-Speaking guide
- Doi Inthanon National Park Entrance fee
- Uniform for camp activities
- Food for feeding the Elephants
- A buffet lunch of traditional Thai food and fresh fruit
- Drinking water
- Small group
**Please note that we offer fast and best quality outsourcing of professional photography service, the staffs will take pictures and videos throughout the day in the camp, and you can purchase all the files with a small fee.**