ONE DAY DOI INTHANON NATIONAL PARK AND ELEPHANT EXPERIENCE
One Day Doi Inthanon National Park and Elephant
Pick up from your hotel at 7.00 – 7.30 am.
Return to your hotel at 5.30 – 6.00 pm.
* Collection times may vary slightly depending on pick up location.
We offer a free transfer service to all places of accommodation within a 5 km radius of Our office in Chiang Mai’s Old City and inside super highway. Transport from locations outside this area will incur a surcharge.
**Our vehicles normally are single- or dual-cab 4x4s with bench seats in the back covered by an open canopy.**
♥ ITINERARY: One Day Doi Inthanon National Park and Elephant Experience
- Pick up from your hotel or accommodation in Chiangmai City around 7.00 – 7.30 am.
- Drive approx 2 hours to Doi Inthanon national park. (Including a quick stop at a local market. Where you can explore the market, get some coffee and snack.)
- Explore Wachirathan Waterfalls
- Visit the highest peak of Thailand
- Explore the twin pagodas that were built in honor of the King (Rama 9) and the Queen of Thailand.
- Visit Hill tribe market
- Arrive at Chiangmai Elephant Home, change clothes into a beautiful uniforms.
- Enjoy a buffet lunch of traditional Thai food and fresh fruit, drinking water is provided.
- Your guide will explain your program activities. And tell you about elephant history and their behavior.
- Learn to make the elephants vitamin balls or tamarind treats.
- Feed the elephants with your own basket full of food; Vitamin ball, Bananas, Sugar canes, Grasses, etc.
- Observe, Interact, and play with the elephants in their natural home. You will have plenty of wonderful photo opportunities with the elephants.
- Take a mud spa with the elephants. (Wearing your swimming suit.)
- Walk down to the river and enjoy bathing and brushing the elephants. Certainly more photo opportunities!
- Finally say farewell to your elephants after a memorable experience.
- Leave Chiangmai Elephants Home
- Return to your hotel or accommodation in Chiangmai City around 5.30 – 6.00 pm.
* Please Note: At Chiang Mai Elephant Home, we will allow you to spend as much time as possible with the elephants. Therefore, there is no formal schedule and aside from pick-up times. The times shown here are approximations.
♥ WHAT TO BRING:
|Clothes for changing||Camera (Optional)|
♥ TRIP COSTS: (per person)
|Children: 4-9 yrs||2,900 Baht/Person|
* If your booking is for a group of more than 15 people, Please CONTACT US.*
♥ PRICE INCLUDES:
- Transportation; Pick up and drop off to your hotel/Accommodation in Chiangmai City
- T.A.T. Licensed and qualified English-Speaking guide
- Doi Inthanon National Park Entrance fee
- Uniform for camp activities
- Food for feeding the Elephants
- A buffet lunch of traditional Thai food and fresh fruit
- Drinking water
- Small group