HALF DAY MORNING –
Half Day Morning
Pick up from your hotel at 7.00 – 7.30 am
Return to your hotel at 1.00 – 1.30 pm
* Collection times may vary slightly depending on pick up location.
We offer a free transfer service to all places of accommodation within a 5 km radius of Our office in Chiang Mai’s Old City and inside super highway. Transport from locations outside this area will incur a surcharge.
**Our vehicles normally are single- or dual-cab 4x4s with bench seats in the back covered by an open canopy.**
♥ ITINERARY: Half Day Morning
- Pick up from your hotel or accommodation in Chiangmai City around 7.00 – 7.30 am.
- Drive approx 1.5 hours, South of Chiangmai through nature landscapes, agricultural area, and forested hills. (Including a quick stop at a local market where you can explore the market, get some coffee and snack.)
- Arrive at Chiangmai Elephant Home, change clothes into a beautiful uniforms provided by us.
- Your guide will explain your program activities and tell you about elephant history and their behavior.
- Learn to make the elephants vitamin balls or tamarind treats.
- Feed the elephants with your own basket full of food; Vitamin ball, Bananas, Sugar canes, Grasses, etc.
- Observe, Interact, and play with the elephants in their natural home as you learn about their behavior and history. You will have plenty of wonderful photo opportunities with the elephants.
- Take a mud spa with the elephants. (Wearing your swimming suit.)
- Walk down to the river and enjoy bathing and brushing the elephants.
- Enjoy a buffet lunch of traditional Thai food and fresh fruit, a bottle of drinking water provided.
- Say farewell to your elephants and your new friends at Chiangmai Elephant Home after a memorable experience.
- Leave Chiangmai Elephants Home to a beautiful waterfall where you can swim and relax.
- Return to your hotel or accommodation in Chiangmai City around 1.00 – 1.30 pm.
* Please Note: At Chiang Mai Elephant Home, we will allow you to spend as much time as possible with the elephants. Therefore, there is no formal schedule and aside from pick-up times, the times shown here are approximations.
♥ WHAT TO BRING:
|Clothes for changing||Camera (Optional)|
♥ TRIP COSTS: (per person)
|Children: 4-9 yrs||1,000 Baht/Person|
* If your booking is for a group of more than 15 people, Please CONTACT US.*
♥ PRICE INCLUDES:
- Transportation; Pick up and drop off to your hotel/Accommodation in Chiangmai City
- T.A.T. Licensed and qualified English-Speaking guide
- Uniform for camp activities
- Food for feeding the Elephants
- A buffet lunch of traditional Thai food and fresh fruit
- Drinking water
- Small group
♥ Discover more program activities HERE